Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Youtube: Video On Demand

Youtube is one website that I am pretty familiar with. Youtube is a site that allows people to watch videos on demand. Youtube can be used for entertainment or educational purposes. To use youtube you just go to the website, type a subject or 'tag' into the search box, and see what videos pop-up. Next, you scroll through the videos until you find one that interests you. The video I have chose to share on this blog is about how to use a site called visible body. Visible body is a website where students, teacher, and medical professionals can explore human anatomy for studying or quick reminders. I believe the tutorial would have been very useful during my undergraduate work, and still could be valuable for my graduate studies and when I am teaching. I hope this post can be valuable for other people in the kinesiology field.

No comments: