Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technoarti: A Simple Way to Information

Technoarti is a website where you can easily find blogs, videos, and photos about information you are interested in. In my experiences with technoarti it is very user friendly. Technoarti is not cluttered with buttons and information that can be distractions. It allows you to search for specific items. So, if I am looking for photos related to basketball I will click the photo tab, type basketball in the seach box, and watch as the results come in. I can also search tags for the subject I am looking for. Technoarti allows the user to save blogs, videos, or photos they find interesting by click on a heart next to the title. This will make those blogs easily available once you sign in to your technoarti account. I believe this is another web site where you can really decrease the amount of time you are looking for sites and increase your productivity while you are behind your computer screen.

No comments: